Blackpool & Fylde Green Party
Blackpool and Fylde Green Party is the local Green Party for Blackpool, Bispham, Marton, Cleveleys, Lytham St Annes, Singleton, Warton, Elswick, Wrea Green, Freckleton, Kirkham, Wesham and all areas in-between.
The Green Party
- Will drive the transition from fossil fuels to renewables creating a sustainable world we can pass on to our children.
- Will oppose privatisation and fight for public services to be in public hands.
- Will fight austerity and welfare cuts.
- Will ban all UK fracking operations, and withdraw all relevant licenses as soon as possible.
- Will support local fishing quota allocations that reward local sustainable fisheries.
- Will ban all new nuclear, and prohibit the storage of nuclear waste in Cumbria without the consent of local communities.
- Will go back to nature and re-forrest our uplands, put wood debris in our rivers to slow the flow, and thereby protect our communities from the worst effects of devastating flooding.
If you’re fed up with politics that tinkers around the edges of problems, and want real change, support the Green Party.
Being part of nature is no longer a theoretical position but an inner actuality.
Deep within we know that damaging and disrespecting nature not only harms the
environment, but ourselves. Gradually it becomes automatic for us to honour all
living creatures, to consider the results of our actions and respect the oneness of
what is now a very ill Gaia
Read the web-friendly version of the Green Party mini-manifesto here
Mini Manifesto British Sign Language version
View the latest Green Party videos here